But God TEE
- 3-5 Day Fast Shipping On All Orders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ — by grace you have been saved. (Ephesians 2:4–5)
These two powerful words inspired me because I remember a time when I was depressed and felt lonely. I had no money and bills were tight when I was in college. I remember one night I almost committed suicide and took my own life BUT GOD came to my rescue and told me that no matter what I've been through in life, that no matter how hard it gets, He will always love me and be there for me. I remember I would share my testimony with my mom and I would tell her that I'm suppose to be dead right now! But my mom smiled and looked at me and said, "BUT GOD"
There is always, always, always a but God.
This hoodie is a go-to due to its extreme comfort and luxuriously soft material. I've been wearing these type of hoodies for 5 years! They are perfect for keeping you warm in cold weather. If you know me, you know all I wear is hoodies! I love hoodies!!
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Satin label
- Double-needle stitching at waistband and cuffs
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry medium or Hang Dry for Best Results
- Do not iron decorations/customization